To apply for this position, send us an email or give us a call.
Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Able to work in a non-smoking environment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Neat and presentable appearance
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and procedures
- Aptitude to work independently without supervision
- Good physical health- Able to move furniture, carry equipment, etc.
- Experience helpful but not absolutely required
- Cleaning of carpets and furniture in homes and businesses
- Removing water from flooded carpets
- Moving furniture, loading and unloading equipment
- Communicating with customers about their cleaning needs
- Proper operation and maintenance of cleaning equipment
- Responsible use of cleaning agents
- Assisting with carpet repair and re-stretching jobs
- Cleaning and re-stocking company vehicles
- Being on-call for emergency work
- This job will be mostly daytime hours with some nights and week-ends
- The hours will vary, on average, from 15 to 30 hours per week
- Our work is seasonal with summer months being the busiest. 30 to 40 hours is possible during July and August. 20 to 25 hours through December.
- Good hourly rate. Hourly rate, plus commission, after 60 day probationary period.
Request an in-home professional carpet consultation or phone quote.